To be the administrator of choice for occupational injuries and diseases as well as for non-work related health and insurance benefits for the mining and other related industry sectors.
- To provide, with empathy, workers compensation and health benefits;
- To deliver service excellence to all stakeholders through the maintenance of global best practice operational delivery mechanisms;
- To operate according to the highest standards of integrity and responsibility;
- To provide cost-effective insurance services of the highest standards to our members and insured workforce;
- To observe and uphold recognised standards of corporate governance;
- To manage capital, reserves and provisions and other assets in a professional and effective manner;
- To develop, nurture and empower staff to perform at their optimum output levels.
At RMA we are about people. We cannot be successful without creating and maintaining trust among our stakeholders. We build that trust through:-
- Caring for the wellbeing of our people;
- Treating others with dignity and respect;
- Being honest in all that we do;
- Delivering the right service, first time;
- Empowering our people to use their initiative;
- Taking responsibility for our actions and helping others to be responsible for theirs;
- Sharing knowledge; and
- Working as a team.